- Chlamydia screening for all pregnant women aged 16-25 cost-effective
- Published on Aug 26, 2015
Chlamydia screening for all pregnant women aged between 16 and 25 is cost-effective, finds an Australian study published in BJOG.
- The global cost of unsafe termination of pregnancy
- Published on Aug 20, 2015
Seven million women a year in the developing world are treated in healthcare facilities for complications following unsafe termination of pregnancy, finds a study published BJOG.
- Help @BJOGTweets reach 5000 followers
- Published on Jul 30, 2015
At BJOG we use Twitter to update our followers on the findings from all our latest papers, highlight all the extra content we offer readers, run Twitter journal clubs and engage with our readers.
- Caesarean birth ‘safest’ for breech delivery, but the absolute risks of vaginal delivery remain small
- Published on Jul 29, 2015
The relative risks of a baby dying or suffering complications after a vaginal breech delivery are higher than in planned caesarean section, however, the absolute risks are low, suggests a study published in BJOG.
- Study suggests serum biomarkers can predict women at risk of pre-eclampsia
- Published on Jul 22, 2015
On National Pre-eclampsia Awareness day BJOG publishes a study that may help identify women who need closer monitoring for pre-eclampsia.
- Call for papers: Benign Gynaecology
- Published on Jun 26, 2015
In January 2017 BJOG will be publishing a special themed issue on Benign Gynaecology.
- Moderate exercise helps prevent gestational diabetes and reduces weight gain during pregnancy
- Published on Jun 03, 2015
Women who exercise during pregnancy are less likely to have gestational diabetes, and the exercise also helps to reduce maternal weight gain, finds a study published in BJOG.
- Call for papers - Women's Health in China
- Published on May 21, 2015
In 2016 BJOG will be publishing a special issue on Women’s Health in China.This issue will be led by expert editors Professor Jun Jim Zhang and Professor Tao Tony Duan.
- International Clinical Trials Day
- Published on May 20, 2015
On International Clinical Trials day we asked our Editors: what makes a good clinical trial?
- BJOG at the RCOG 2015 World Congress
- Published on Apr 10, 2015
BJOG is delighted to be involved in the programme and activities of the RCOG 2015 World Congress in Brisbane, Australia. Details of how to get involved with BJOG at this congress can be found below.