BJOG at RCOG World Congress, Liverpool UKPublished on 05/09/13
BJOG will be present at this years RCOG World Congress in Liverpool.
This workshop is aimed at authors who want to find out how they can give their paper the best chance of being accepted and cited. Find out:
• How we select, validate and improve your paper
• Essential author resources you need to know about (EQUATOR, CONSORT, MOOSE etc.)
• How we add value to your paper with commentaries, podcasts, press releases and social media
Any unanswered questions can be asked at the panel session at the end of the workshop: meet Editor-in-Chief, Professor Khalid Khan and Scientific Editors, Dr Sherif Abdel-Fattah and Dr Dimitrios Siassakos.
For further information and to book your place visit www.rcog2013.com.
Do you follow @BJOGTweets?
If not, you will have missed the latest BJOG initiative: a journal club on a BJOG paper hosted entirely on Twitter with international input and live debate.
For a full demonstration of how #BlueJC works and how to get involved visit the Congress video room, Tuesday 25th June 12.45pm, where a LIVE journal club will be taking place. Cake will be provided!
Follow @BJOGTweets for more information, or read our recent commentary.
Meet the BJOG team: Stand C3
Come along to the BJOG stand to:
• Ask the BJOG Editor: Monday and Wednesday, 13:00-13:45
• Meet Professor Khalid Khan, new BJOG Editor-in-Chief
• Subscribe to BJOG and save more than 50%
• Pick up your copy of the new BJOG author brochure
World congress abstracts
All abstracts being presented at the congress will be freely available as an online supplement to BJOG, published 21st June.
Look out for them on Wiley Online Library.