How we give you the best chance of getting your paper published and citedPublished on 09/19/12
The next BJOG author workshop will be part of the scientific programme at the XX FIGO 2012 World Congress.
When: Thursday 11 October 2012, 15:30-17:00
Where: XX FIGO 2012 World Congress, Hall 10, Domizia/Euphemia (D&E)
(Photo: Elvert Barnes)
Who should attend? This workshop is aimed at authors who want to find out how they can give their paper the best chance of being accepted and cited.
As a delegate you will receive:
- Expert advice from highly experienced editors in the field
- Tips on how to give your paper the best chance of being published
- Insight into essential author resources (EQUATOR, CONSORT, MOOSE etc.)
Editors will also share:
- What they look for to increase the likelihood of your paper being cited
- How they can support you through the submission process
- Further details on expert commentaries, Journal Club, video and photo submissions, podcasts and global press releases.
The workshop will end with an ‘Ask the Editors’ panel session.
Professor Philip J Steer, Editor-in-Chief, UK
Dr Stergios Doumouchtsis, Scientific Editor, UK
Dr Vincenzo Berghella , Scientific Editor, USA
Dr Dimitrios Siassakos. Scientific and Journal Club Editor, UK
Additional panellists: Professor Khalid Khan, Editor-in-Chief elect, UK
Dr Federico Perfumo, Scientific Editor, Italy
Please download the full programme for the workshop here.
To register for the FIGO congress, please click here