Gynaecological Oncology virtual issue now availablePublished on 06/09/11
This virtual issue showcases BJOG papers based on the theme Gynaecological Oncology. There are 34 articles to download, with the majority being free to access, and range from original research papers and short communications, to accompanying commentaries from leading experts in the field. All of the papers were published in the last two years.
• Investigations on smear testing and liquid-based cervical cytology
• Treatment options for endometrial cancer
• Urban-rural differences of gynaecological malignancies
• Debate on the HPV vaccine
RCOG fellows and members can access the full issue for free:
- Click 'Click here to read BJOG online'
- Click 'Gynaecological Onlcology virtual issue' on the left-hand menu bar